Skype
doktorm61

NACHIKO NACHIKO

I think you did well with the voices from what I could make out... the sound quality for the female could be improved quite a bit. I give you a 3 only because as far as voicing goes your microphone quality is a huge thing.

Shadow of the Animators Shadow of the Animators

I really hope you continue this episodically, nothing right away of course, but I wouldn't mind seeing you fight newground style SOTC bosses lol

On another note, what audio effects did you use for the internet god if I can ask?

TerminalMontage responds:

Thanks :D If I become friends with them and they're good sports about it I would like to animate that hah.

And for the voice, I slowly chanted in a gibberish tongue, opened it in Audacity, reversed it, applied a GVerb (on default settings, didn't tinker with anything), then reversed it back, and viola! VERY easy and the result is great :D

Communication Error Communication Error

Genius, I swear to god I can't stop laughing.

Voice Acting Demo - [SFK] Voice Acting Demo - [SFK]

This was very Impressive, so much so that I'm jealous lol, you presented it in a way that made me think this was from a professional voice help DVD. The only thing I had a problem with (And this is being nitpicky) was your Indian accent, not the accent itself, but I felt like I didn't get to hear enough of it to really judge it to the best of my ability. That's just me. But all in all, very impressive. lol

JestreDeRama responds:

I understand what you mean. I meant this as a condensed catalog for nearly all of the voices I can do so some parts couldn't get as flushed out as possible. That's why down the line, I'm going to try to record different skits for better examples.

Kingdom Of Emby- Episode2 Kingdom Of Emby- Episode2

Your narration voice is superb, the only thing I suggest is removing the echo effect for the characters and just leaving it for the narrator, I felt the characterization you did for them was well beyond good enough for it to be stand alone without any editing effects.

SSJRyoku responds:

:) Thank you, I'll take that for future reference.

Pirate Daisy Redesign Pirate Daisy Redesign